Reasor’s Coupon Policy
Reasor’s accepts the following types of coupons:
- Reasor’s Paperless coupons, only available in store. At this time Reasor’s Paperless coupons are not available to use online at Reasors.com.
- Manufacturer coupons.
- Reasor’s in-store coupons advertised in our weekly flyers.
- Printable manufacturer coupons from the Internet.
Coupon Acceptance Guidelines:
- Only one manufacturer coupon is allowed per item on product we sell.
- We will accept one Reasor’s in-store coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- Other retailers’ in-store coupons are not accepted.
- No cash back if coupon exceeds value of product.
- Reasor’s reserves the right to limit or reject coupons including but not limited to: expiration date, photocopied duplicated, or altered in any way.
We also recognize that our customers are increasingly turning to the Internet to find manufacturer coupons and we accept valid Internet coupons. In an effort to make printable coupons a positive experience the following tips can be followed:
- You should always print the coupon yourself directly from the website or email that is offering it. Only then can you ensure you are printing a legitimate coupon.
- Will not be for “free” product. It is an industry practice not to produce printable coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
- Will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. For example, a $2 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5 or more, but is unlikely to be legitimate if normal retail is $2.25.
- Usually have short expiration dates. Some coupons may have longer expiration dates, but most expire 30-45 days after you print them.
- Valid Manufacturer Coupons shall be legible and state “Manufacturer Coupon” on the coupon.
- Only one Manufacturer Coupon per item per order is allowed.
- Can be checked for validity at http://www.veri-fi.com.